LEADER MINDSET: SELF-CONFIDENCE GUIDE
LEADER MINDSET: SELF-CONFIDENCE PROGRAM
Self-confidence influences almost every element involved in our overall well-being. A paper by Professor Roy Baumeister, titled “Does Self-Esteem Cause Better Performance, Interpersonal Success, Happiness, or Healthier Lifestyles?” quotes a study done on 31,000 college students from 49 universities, 31 countries and five continents and concluded that high self-esteem was the most important factor which predicted overall life satisfaction, supporting the direct link between confidence and happiness. It influences our success, finances, relationships, and overall well-being. It can even influence our position within our own careers and society at large. No one wants to be led by someone who is self-conscious and insecure.
Unfortunately, sometimes life’s ups-and-downs, certain triggers, the use of social media and/or general circumstances can shake every person’s self-confidence. Or perhaps, we could be noticing the same patterns in our lives and we are ready to rewrite our life story by beginning to build true self-confidence. You deserve to have all the faith in the world in your abilities and the motivation to use them to meet your goals. So, let’s get you there! When can a Self-Confidence boost support you ?
- Are you preparing for a presentation, performance or competition and looking to getting to a peak mental state?
- Are you ready to take on a leadership role, and need support with mindset?
- Is it difficult for you to make decisions quickly?
- Do you ever overthink about your physical appearance or actions you’ve taken?
- Do you have people in your life who bring you down?
- Do you feel as if you can’t follow through with tasks the way you would like to?
- Do you ever feel like you aren’t good enough?
- Do you worry about what your family and friends may think of you, your decisions or actions?
- Do you want to stop comparing yourself to others?
- Do you get jealous when you see other people succeed?
How can I help?
I was in my fourth year of working at a law firm, but I felt trapped. I was successful on the outside but empty on the inside. Although I was not necessarily driven towards a career in law, I felt it was a safe path to take. After all, it is a respectful stable career-path, with a good paycheck and I had spent over a decade working towards it. Yet, for years I dreamed of being an entrepreneur that could lift people’s spirit and support them in their path to success. Unfortunately, I had not yet discovered what to do or how to get there. I can honestly say this effected my self-confidence, as stepping closer towards this unknown was synonymous to losing my identity. As I grew further unfulfilled and disengaged at work, it suddenly became clear to me what kept me from following my passion: the lack of self-confidence and fear of STARTING something new. Fortunately, I discovered I wasn’t alone. In a survey by Wakefield Research, researchers found that one-third of Americans are more afraid to start their own business than to jump out of a plane, which is something I had already experienced. And just like that, it became so much easier for me to just begin. That’s when I really started getting to work and with the help of my life coach, my years of study in personal development, my past experiences and work with professionals in my desired field, I was able to pick myself back up, fortify my inner strength and begin building true confidence in myself. It was at that moment that I made the leap out of the metaphorical plane into the big blue sky of entrepreneurship, and have never looked back. It is my desire to share these tools with you so you can do the same.
Quickest way to build confidence:
- “’Confidence’ comes from the Latin fidere, ‘to trust.’ To be self-confident is to trust in oneself, and, in particular, in one’s ability or aptitude to engage successfully or at least adequately with the world.” –Neel Burton, M.D Build Self-Confidence by doing one activity that supports your well-being first thing each day. It should be something you feel is rewarding and makes you feel proud of yourself for accomplishing it. It could be making your bed, drinking a class of water, going to the gym. Do it everyday for a week and mark an X on your calendar each day you complete the task. At the end of the week assess how you feel. This is the quickest and most effective way of building self-confidence.
HOW IT WORKS
You will gain access to the members portal and receive all the lessons to look over and work through at your own pace. Each lesson will remain available on the portal and may be updated as I discover and create new tools to support you with building self-confidence.
As a free bonus, when you sign up for this course, you will also gain access to curated confidence boosting spotify playlist, our recommended reading list, a list of meditation recommendations, and some extra tricks that you can print out to support you with building self-confidence.
- This program will support you in building confidence so you can step out of your way and achieve your goals
- It will help you identify and shift any limiting beliefs that may be holding you back
- It will foster feelings of positivity and make help you feel happier
- This program will support you with self-love
- It will help you build a strong relationship with yourself
- This program will help you achieve more than you ever thought was possible
- It will guide you on how to let go of toxic people who do not add any value to your life
- This program will help you attract more meaningful and supportive relationships
- You will discover a more confident face of your personality
- It will help you overcome your fears of worthlessness
It’s near impossible to make time for your dreams, to break free from the traditional mold, and to truly be yourself, if you have low self-esteem and self-confidence. -Leo Babauta
Disclaimer: I can only share my personal practices and what has worked for me. These online programs contain everything I know about lifting my mood, building self-confidence, and finding ones’ passion. I enjoy updating them as I learn more on each topic. I believe in the content of these programs. However, I don’t guarantee results. Results may not be typical for all students. Read more...
If you or any person have a medical concern, you should consult with your healthcare provide or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you read or came across in our programs or on this website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.